As we enter a new year, staying ahead of the curve and understanding the challenges and opportunities is essential to the field services business.
In this episode, we’re joined by Rob Freedman, Head of Growth at Zuper to explore the forecasted growth of the field service management market and the technology trends shaping the industry in 2023.
Rob discusses everything from his latest article from outsourcing and the rise of contingent labor to the adoption of AI and automation.
- The forecasted growth of the field service management market
- The impact of outsourcing and the rise of contingent labor
- Advantages of adopting AI and automation in field service management
- How Zuper is navigating the future of field service management with technology solutions
- And more
- Book a call with Zuper’s sales team
- Zuper Blog
- Field Nation: Cutting Labor Costs In The Market With Mynul Khan
- Service Trends To Watch Out For In 2023 With Wael Mohammed
Connect with Rob Freedman:
Rob Freedman is a marketing executive and consultant with over 15 years of experience. He loves growing brands, developing all-star teams, and helping people achieve their professional and personal goals. Rob is a frequent contributor to articles on digital marketing trends, team leadership, and branding. As if all that weren’t enough, he also has two daughters to keep him busy! He spends his free time listening to music (he’s got eclectic tastes), traveling (he’s been everywhere from San Francisco to Kampala), reading books about the latest innovations in business, or drinking coffee (black).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed