When you hear the acronym SEO — What is the first thing you think about?
If you didn’t come up with search engine optimization, you’re not alone. In fact, a lot of field service management companies don’t really know what’s SEO and how it could benefit their business.
This week, Rob Freedman, the head of growth at Zuper, sheds light on all things SEO. Rob provides best practices for field service management companies to implement SEO for their firm’s growth.
- The definition of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Why content is still king
- The value of utilizing key phrases
- The importance of quality over quantity when it comes to content
- How using videos instead of blogs is beneficial for SEO
- And more!
- Book a call with Zuper’s sales team
- Local SEO Tips for Field Service Management Companies by Rob Freedman
- LinkedIn: Carmen Williams
Connect with Rob Freedman:
About Our Guest:
Rob Freedman serves as the head of growth at Zuper. Rob is a marketing and revenue operations executive with nearly 20 years of experience. He loves growing brands, developing all-star teams, and helping people achieve their professional and personal goals. Rob is a frequent contributor to articles on digital marketing trends, team leadership, and branding. As if all that weren’t enough, he also has two daughters to keep him busy.
He spends his free time listening to music (he’s got eclectic tastes), traveling (he’s been everywhere from San Francisco to Kampala), reading books about the latest innovations in business, or drinking coffee (black).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed