Enhancing the customer service experience is really all about exceeding expectations. Going above and beyond for your customer leaves them feeling delighted and satisfied — ultimately building the customer Loyalty you want.
In this episode, we build on last week’s conversation about the concept of completed service work with executive coach and founder of The Nour Group, David Nour.
David Nour and Michael Israel expand on completed service work and the activities involved in delivering an effective customer service experience that leaves a positive impact on customers.
David and Michael discuss:
- How misaligned expectations can cause customer relationships to go bad
- What “best of breeds” is and how it relates to completed service work
- Why data has become the new renewable energy
- The total completed service work ecosystem and what it entails
- How to exceed expectations by adding value to your current customer service processes
- And more
- Book a call with Zuper’s sales team
- Completed Service Work and Its Value in Field Services with David Nour (Ep. 9)
- A Framework for Completed Service Work with Michael Blumberg and David Nour (Ep. 13)
Connect with Michael Israel:
Connect with David Nour:
About David Nour:
A senior leadership/board advisor, educator, executive coach, and bestselling author, David Nour is internationally recognized as the leading expert on applications of strategic relationships in profitable growth, sustained innovation, and lasting change. A Forbes Leadership contributor on the Future of Work and an Inc. contributor on Relationship Economics, Nour’s unique insights have been featured in various prominent publications, including The Harvard Business Review, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fast Company, Huffington Post Business, Entrepreneur, and Knowledge@Wharton. He’s also the host of the popular Curve Benders podcast.
Born in Iran, Nour immigrated to the U.S. as a teenager with $100, limited family ties, and no fluency in English. He graduated from Georgia State University with a bachelor’s degree in business management and went on to earn an Executive MBA from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University. He resides in Atlanta, GA, with his family.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed